Sunday, 18 March 2018

Capsicum sabji



                                  CAPSICUM SABJ



Hello everyone this is my first post so I like to tell you about how the capsicum sabji come up.
I learn this capsicum sabji from my mom, one day am came home and I ask my mom what you had made she told me capsicum sabji I said what you know na I don’t like capsicum sabji she told I know but at home there is no other vegetable to made something then I said ok fine, later on I just test the sabji and you all will not believe from that day I love the capsicum sabji.

Now we see how to prepare it
Ingredients
·       2 tablespoon oil
·       1 ½   tablespoon ginger garlic paste
·       3 onions
·       3 tomato
·       4-5 capsicum
·       2 green chilli
·       1 tablespoon red chilli powder
·       1 tablespoon turmeric powder
·       1 tablespoon garam masala
·       Salt for test
·       Coriander leaves for garnishing

Instruction
1.   On a flame and keep frying pan (kadai) then add oil, ginger garlic paste.
2.    Then add onion and stir till it get  braun in colour.
3.   Add capsicum and wait for 10-15 minutes to reduce its quantity after that add tomato and wait for 10 minutes.
4.   Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and little bit coriander leaves then stir it.
5.   After 5 minutes put off your flame and garnishing by coriander leaves.





11 comments:

Bonda

                      BONDA This dish is made by white flour. It is like gulab jamun only but in this we are not adding sugar syr...