Friday, 16 March 2018


My name is Pratidnya Naik. I am doing my studies now in my family we are 4 members only mom, dad, bro and me.
My mom always saying to me that cook food but I always refused than she started shouting on me. But some time I like to cook and when my mood get off that time also I like to cook. When there is party or get together at my home that time mom tells me to cook food so I cook than our relatives, friends, neighbourhood comes for dinner that time they compliment me. One day my best friend suggest me that you are making  testy and delicious food so you should do blogs on food than I tell her I will think about it.
On that day I go home and first I search blogs on internet because I don’t know what is blogs than I got to no about blogs. Than I learn how to do blogs.
So I am here now of making blogs on food, please watch my blogs and comment me.

8 comments:

Bonda

                      BONDA This dish is made by white flour. It is like gulab jamun only but in this we are not adding sugar syr...